Friday, January 04, 2013

To the Lake

Friday morning and it's back to the lake this afternoon.  Groves and I are going down in his Saab convertible but this time I'm sure we won't be riding with the top down.  Mad Dog is already down there at his Dad's and was going to go turn the heat up for us.  Missouri is cold right now but it seems the days may be getting a bit longer.

Goldman is going to help Rose and Shirley take down the Christmas tree tomorrow.  This is an annual procedure for him to assist.  I'm glad I'll miss the occasion.  Rose is still diligent about practicing the guitar and will resume her lessons next week after her teacher's Christmas vacation.  I still ride the exercyle and do the treadmill daily.  I have never achieved the 3.9 miles I did that one day.  It's been too cold!

No comments: