Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Update on Kenny

Kenny went home already and did very well through the surgery.  He lives in Marshfield and his mailing address for those who want to send cards is Ken Madden, Rte. 1, Box 200,
Marshfield, MO  65706.  He will only be off work for a month before he can resume regular activities.

When Den and I lived in Springfield, we had these great neighbors,  The boys, Chase and Jeff were teenagers.  Now the teenagers are grown men and Jeff has 2 little girls, is in the service and stationed in Seattle.  Chase is on the east cost and a professional photographer.  Jeff is flying in to Kansas City to go deer hunting with his dad, and both are planning to come see me at the lake.  I'm hoping Leslie can get up there from Springfield some time soon, too.

I'm going back to the lake on Friday late afternoon with Goldman.  I hope the weather gets a bit warmer.  Missouri hasn't been sunbathing weather.  I rode over to Matoon. Il, yesterday with Chris and just stayed in the car for the long ride.  It was fun being with Chris almost all day.

No comments: