Monday, January 28, 2013

Wood Stove Fire

I don't have much news this morning and had trouble getting on the site where I update but, with Rose's help, I did it.  I'm going back to St. Louis tonight and will really miss the little guy.  He had a basketball game Saturday and scored 14 points, most of anyone else on the team.  He said he didn't hear me cheering but I did.

We had a fire in Scott's wood stove Saturday night.  It puts out some heat.  Brother Joe and I agreed that the ones in houses these days don't serve the same purpose and a person needn't stay nearly so close to stay warm as the one we had in Marshfield.

Pete called Saturday morning with his weekly call.  Janet is doing very well,  As usual it was cold in Idaho.  He had already talked to Joe.  Pete and Janet, email me more about the family.  I get few emails because everyone can get the news on the blog.

No comments: