Saturday, February 09, 2013

Brayden's Birthday

I'm awaiting Pete's call this morning but don't expect Scott and Brayden's arrival for a bit later.  They are driving over from Louisville to celebrate Brayden's tenth birthday.  The birthday is the 12th but that's a school day and he is very diligent about his attendance.  Also, he can't name anything he wants for his birthday.  His Dad and his Uncle Chris surely weren't that way.

I had dinner at Chris and Shelley's last night. Her mother and Uncle Butch were also there.  Chris and I made a delivery to Kendrick Hospital which was practically on our way to their house.

I haven't been to the lake in quite a while and am eager to go ant time.  Linda is busy preparing for Holy Week and Lydia's wedding and Peggy would have to return very early so if anyone knows of someone who would like to accompany me, let me know.      

No comments: