Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Granny's Posting

Brayden typed for me yesterday bur he's not up this morning.  It's early but Scott has already left for work.  He made my coffee and my tuna sandwich which I have for lunch.  Brayden hates making tuna sandwiches but did it yesterday and only complained behind my back.  He fixes us waffles for breakfast.  We all went to basketball practice last night.  I spoke with the coach as we were leaving.  He  said we really have a 'fine one',  I told him we thought so too.

Rose and Shirley are enjoying their time in Florida.  The only thing they had planned yesterday was a trip to the grocery store.  Shelly and her  friends are going to Colorado  tomorrow and Chris is dog sitting.  All this snow hit there first, I think.  Beth didn't have school again yesterday.

No comments: