Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Harcuts

The previous picture was the 'after' when I had my hair cut yesterday.  I truly needed a haircut as did Rose.  We patronize a hairdresser by the name of Stephanie who is in a salon called David's and is near by.  Rose, Shirley, Linda, Peggy, Peggy's mother, and I all use her.  If ever anyone is looking for a hairdresser, I would certainly recommend Stephanie.  Rose took the 'after' picture of me but Chris picked me up 'before' of her and she wouldn't pose.

Chris took me for a ride over in Illinois after my haircut and then we went to dinner at Appleebee's.  Tonight he and Goldman and I are going out to dinner again.  Wednesday is the day that Shirley stocks up on organic foods from the Whole Foods store.

It's warmed a bit but not so cold like it was when I was in Louisville that week.  Scott and Brayden and I hope Jalen is coming over Saturday to celebrate Brayden's birthday.  His birthday is the 12th but that's a school day.

No comments: