Friday, February 01, 2013

Home Again

Back in St. Louis and there's a bit of snow on the ground.  Shirley's relatives had to leave yesterday and had a long drive back to Memphis but her sister, Loretta. flew back to New Orleans which probably didn't take nearly as long.

Pete called this morning.  He was confused about what day it was.  He usually calls me and Joe on Saturday morning and had also tried calling Joe but got no answer.  He said everything is the same as last week so will skip tomorrow's call.  I assured him it was okay to be confused about what day of the week it is because this happens frequently to these three old ladies.

Rose and Shirley are going to Florida for a week leaving February 23.  This is their Christmas present to each other.  They'll come home on March 1.  Scott has invited me to stay with him but I've engaged Linda to stay at the lake with me most of the time and will probably do that.

No comments: