Monday, February 04, 2013

Monday Morning

Monday morning and I'm trying to hurry.  I have an appointment with a toe doctor at 9 this morning so Rose and I are both up early.  Chris and Shelly took me for a pedicure on Saturday and I was sadly in need of one.  They both got pedicures, too.  Chris said it was okay to put the info that he got a pedicure when we got ours but he didn't get nail polish.

Sabrina had met Rose and Shirley at the Apple store while we were getting our pedicures.  When Chris and Shelly brought me back, Sabrina was here.  We had a long visit and she caught us up on the happenings in the Abbott family.  She uses some of the same expressions that our mother used which I'm sure she gets from Margaret.

It didn't seem like Saturday since Pete called early.  I'm still mixed up.  We had 4 inches of snow when we got up yesterday morning but it's going to get to 50 and probably melt today.  Gotta Go.

No comments: