Saturday, February 16, 2013

Saturday

Pete called with his Saturday morning call.  He had already talked to Brother Joe and things were good with him.  Janet was doing very well and cooking in the evenings.  As I remember, she is a much better cook than Pete so he relayed that fact to me early in our conversation.

I took a break to eat breakfast and shower and now it's nearly lunch time.  I'll finish my post before I eat again.  I heard from Jana this week and she and her family are already making plans to visit me at the lake this summer.  She said she will update the blog this weekend with news about the Kansas Felins.

I've still been walking quite a bit.  My Fitbit is keeping tracking of my daily measures and also keeps track of other people in the family who are registered with their computers on it.  Though two days I've walked two miles. I walk least of anyone registered walking.  Chris and I walked one day in Forest Park and one of those two days part of the way over the bridge on the Missouri River.  He could have made it all the way but I couldn't.  We turned around and went back.

After our walk, Chris and Shelly had me out to dinner.  Her mom and Butch were there too.  Shelly must have spent the whole day cooking.  The meal was delicious.      

No comments: