Friday, February 22, 2013

SNOW

We've had a snowstorm here in St. Louis this week but it may thaw a bit some today.  I don't think it will warm up a lot today but more so than the last few days.  It's really been a 'family gazette' with contributions from other family members and it makes the news from other members more of a 'family' thing.

I'm going to Scott's tonight but I'm flying.  Chris is taking me to the airport and just called to see if my flight had been cancelled.  There were lots of them cancelled last night and also several schools were closed.  Goldman came and shoveled for us.  He is going to take Rose and Shirley to the airport for their flight to Panama City on Saturday.  This is their winter vacation.

We're going to spend the rest of the day packing and exercising.  In Louisville. I'm looking forward to Brayden's basketball games and practice and soccer practice.

No comments: