Thursday, February 14, 2013

Walking Along

I've been doing some power walking that the Fitbit helps me measure.  Monday I did a mile and a half and didn't leave the house.   I also did 20 minutes on the exercycle.  Tuesday I did a little over two miles in Forest Park with Chris and also did the 20 minutes on the exercycle.    Then we had dinner at Applebee's.   Yesterday Chris and I went again to Forest Park and I did almost 2 miles.  We then had dinner at Pio's, an old place in St. Charles that was there when we lived there.

I'm going to Louisville on February 22 and spend the week at Scott's.  Brayden is on Spring Break that week and he is such good help.  That's the week that Rose and Shirley spend in Palm Island.  Linda can't spend the whole week with me and Peggy has a full time job so their time with me at the lake is limited.

If anyone knows of someone who might be interested in this position as companion and caregiver, call me at 314-452-3685 and my email address is marthaboaz@aol.com


No comments: