Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Winter Again

That was a great update from Jana and we have one coming from Brother Joe.  Rose has to post that one because I can't do pictures.  I hope to send more pictures to her next week when I'm in Louisville and I also hope the weather gets warmer.  It's winter again here with the temperatures prevailing.

I had some disappointing news yesterday.  Peggy has taken a summer job as a nanny and won't be available.  Linda isn't available full time anyway.  Goldman was the perfect companion/helper the past two years but may go back to teaching summer school this year.  If anyone knows of someone who may be looking for a summer position, either call me at 314-452-3685 or email me at Marthaboaz@aol.com      I'm still hoping Goldman takes the position.

I leave Friday for Louisville.  Chris and Goldman are taking me to the airport and they're also taking me to dinner tonight.  Rose and Shirley leave Saturday morning for Panama City.  I won't take my computer to Louisville because Brayden lets me use his.  I'll miss the exercycle and the treadmill but Rose is going to rent a guitar to keep up with her practice.

No comments: