Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Almost Spring

Spring will be here day after tomorrow but it's certainly doesn't seem like that outside.  Sunday wasn't bad so Rose walked outside and Chris and I walked 2.5 miles at Forest Park and I did over a mile yesterday without leaving the house.  I may not do as much today.  Chris is picking me up after work and he and Shelly are having me come for dinner, and besides it's cold outside.

Rose and I often find the Family Gazette useful for reflecting back and settling differences.  This year it will be Goldman's Spring Break next week and the two of us will spend most of it at the lake.  Chris is going with me on Friday but I have an eye doctor appointment Monday so will go back down with Goldman.  Mad Dog has stayed with his Dad since the surgery and his Dad is doing pretty well. per Mad Dog.

No comments: