Saturday, March 02, 2013

Back to Missouri

I'm back at the lake this morning after my week in Louisville.  My flight was a few minutes early but Goldman was there waiting for me.  We left immediately for the lake and Mad Dog had shoveled the driveway and had a fire burning in the fireplace.  He had picked up groceries for breakfast,too.  There was quite a bit of snow but not nearly as much as Kansas City got.  Donald called me and said he and Vita were going there for one of the grandson's birthday and Julie had told him they had 2 feet in some places.

Pete hasn't called yet.  Rose and Shirley got back from Florida last night shortly after my flight got to St. Louis.  She's already busy today and tomorrow.  She's 'hit the ground running' as we've heard.  Goldman and I have to go back tomorrow though I already don't want to.

Chris fixed me up with Netflix and Amazon.  Scott doesn't have Amazon but Braydon taught me a lot about Netflix.

Pete must be sleeping in.   I just talked to him.  He did sleep in.  More later.

No comments: