Saturday, March 09, 2013

Happy 17th Anniversary

I'm going to have a short update simply because I don't have much to tell.  Beth started  her Spring Break yesterday and is spending most of the week in Louisville.  I believe Scott got his new computer set up though I was no help.  Rose and Chris know much more about this sort of thing than I do and helped him some.

Pete called this morning so I knew it was Saturday.  It was cold in Idaho [20 degrees] but supposed to warm up some.  Will Spring ever come?  It's not that cold here but certainly not hot yet.

Shelly is going to pick me up when she gets off work and we're going out to eat.  Chris is on call and may join us if hr doesn't get summoned in to work.  Today is Rose and Shirley's 17th anniversary and they are going out for a elegant dinner at Brio's.  It's a really elegant restaurant they only go to on special occasions.

No comments: