Thursday, March 28, 2013

Happy Birthday, Margaret

First thing I want to say this morning is 'Happy Birthday, Margaret'.  I'm sure Rose and Sabrina will fill the Family Gazette in on the details and some pictures.  I talked to Joe this week and he and I both were never which date was Bob's and which was Margaret's but now I have hers marked on my calendar.

Chris and I went back  to St. Louis very early Monday morning after the blizzard we had here at the lake Sunday.  Goldman is on spring break so we came back on Tuesday.  It's been cold out still nice to be here.  It looks like the snow is finally melting.  There haven' been many boats out.

I talked to Leslie, my old neighbor in Springfield, this morning.  One son, Jeff, is at Ft. Lewis and has two more years in the service.  Chase is home but going back to the east coast tomorrow.  Sam is quitting his job at Bass Pro Shop so Leslie believes they can come see me.  Sam loves to fish.

Goldman and I are going to interview a local woman today who may work out and can fill in when Goldman or Linda can't.


No comments: