Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Home Again

Now I'm back in St. Louis and so are Rose and Shirley.  It was a chilly weekend at the lake but I stayed inside.  Chris took me to Longhorn Steakhouse for dinner after I got back on Sunday.  I guess it's a chain because I've heard other things about them since then.  The food was great and atmosphere was pleasant.

Rose had her guitar lesson yesterday and usual clients.  Scott had ordered a new computer which came yesterday and he and Chris and Rose spent all evening on the phone getting whatever had to be done to convert the info from the old to the new.  Brayden knows more about computers than I do but I know enough to email and blog and do my banking.

Shelly got back from Colorado yesterday evening.  I think she and her friends skied yesterday and I'm not sure if she had to work today.  Please send some pictures.

No comments: