Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Idaho

Have some news from the Idaho side of the family but I'm still waiting for pictures to post.  Pete had told me on Saturday that John, one of Kelly's sons, had dressed up like Steve Jobs and given a speech before a computer class.  Rose, Shirley and I are Apple fans though they are much more competent than I am.  Kelly's other boy, Ryan. played his saxophone in a solo fest and took third place in a ski race out of a 180 junior high boys.  Both boys play soccer and football and ski and fish.  They are both straight A students.  We need some pictures.

Goldman took me over to see Jack yesterday evening.  Remember, he's the one I worked with at Midwest Recovery.  He sang Amazing Grace at Denny's funeral.  He is in an extended care facility over in Illinois.  He called to thank me for coming after I left.  I'll try to go more often.

No comments: