Saturday, April 27, 2013

Idaho News

There's some good news to post today. Pete called with his usual Saturday call and had something exciting for me to report.   Janet gets to come home from the hospital next Tuesday.  The whole family is overjoyed and, of course no one more than Janet.  Pete says she gets great therapy and care and has made lots of friends in her stay there; nevertheless, there's no place like home. Donald and Vita were visiting and had to leave yesterday.

Goldman is going to pick me up and take me to have a pedicure. I got two new pairs of sandals for my birthday and, now that summer is almost here, I can put these shoes on BY MYSELF.

My caregiver, Linda, is extra special. We're really working well together, and we'll post some pictures later.

Sue (AKA Martha)

No comments: