Monday, April 08, 2013

IVIG

I'm at Barnes Jewish Hospital this morning for my periodic IVIC overnight stay. Rose brought me down here and when I signed in, Rose and I agreed the woman at the desk had a rather sullen attitude. After waiting 45 minutes to be taken to my room, Rose went to the front desk and inquired. She was told the staff would be there to get me momentarily. We waited a while longer and Rose went back to see what the holdup was. She found out the woman with the attitude hadn't even bothered to register me. Needless to say, Rose was especially upset. She needed to be home because the furnace people were coming and Shirley had a client. She wanted to stay with me until she got my computer set up. Rose registered a formal complaint about the employee. The hospital just sent me flowers and someone from personnel came and apologized for her behavior. Rose seldom gets so angry. The treatment I usually get here is excellent.

No comments: