Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Louisville Visit

I've been in Louisville since Sunday morning after going to that beautiful wedding on Saturday Linda has become a true friend and Rose and Shirley and I were all honored to be invited. Linda has become a true friend. Chris and Goldman took me to the airport Sunday morning. They had to get up early to do it, though they didn't seem to mind. Scott and Brayden were waiting for me when I arrived. Brayden had a soccer game Sunday afternoon and baseball practice. He had baseball practice again Monday afternoon and a game last night. Last night he was Star of the Game. He hit a triple with the bases loaded and then scored himself. Needless to say, his team won the game. Jalen and a friend came to the soccer game Sunday and then came over and visited for a while. It's really true what Rose says about these Apple computers. I'm using Brayden's while I'm here. Though it's, I thought, exactly like mine, I was having trouble communicating yesterday. He came in from school and showed me what I was doing wrong. I'm using his Apple right now. Scott and Brayden are going to drive me back to St. Louis Friday evening. I hope Jalen can go with us. Beth is driving over from Kansas City to meet them. I'm sorry it will be such a short visit.

No comments: