Thursday, April 25, 2013

Lunch with Brother Joe

Brother Joe came up from Springfield to go out to lunch. He and Linda had never met and we had a lovely lunch at a place called Baxter's. He couldn't stay long but I'm hoping he comes back soon and often.

 Rose went to see Margaret today and she continues to improve. She's having therapy on a regular basis. I talked to Pete, and Janet is also improving.  She's a true amazement.  Donald and Vita are in Idaho Falls but have to leave tomorrow. Pete said it's cold out there but I almost didn't need my sweatshirt here today.

 There have been lots of fishing boats on the lake, and the boat repair company picked up the boat yesterday but haven't told me what's wrong with it. Linda and I have to go back to St. Louis tomorrow but it's been a really good week.

No comments: