Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Short Stay in Hospital

After I finished the IVIG and was packed - or at least I thought I was all packed - Chris picked me up from Barnes Hospital and we went to JJ's in St. Charles for supper before going to see Sister Margaret. Catrina was also visiting and the four of us told stories of the past and reminisced. I was ready to leave the hospital and, as I said earlier, had thought I was all packed. After I got home and was going to charge my cell phone, I found I had left my charger. Rose and I found one that works here so weren't too concerned. This morning my laptop quit and needed to be plugged in. I may have some of the terminology wrong in describing the situation. I had also forgotten the charger for it. These things cost $80.00. We thought we were going to have to go get it. We called Barnes-Jewish to make sure they had them and they did and offered to mail them to me. That was okay with me but a little while later they called and said they were bringing them by courier. The courier was here within two hours. Rose has now forgiven the hospital after the Monday incident. So have I. The weather has been springlike but may get cool again in the next couple days.

No comments: