Sunday, May 26, 2013

Holiday Weekend

Just Beth and some of the kids are up this morning and they're playing with their computers. I believe they all type faster than I do. Doug took them on a long boat ride yesterday and Doug said the boat was running well. The kids also did a lot of swimming and playing with their computers. I'm not sure if Goldman knows how to post pictures on the Family Gazette. If not, we'll forward them to Rose and ask her to post them. Mad Dog cooked ribs and pork steaks on the grill for dinner last night. We're having hamburgers tonight. Brother Pete called yesterday so I knew it was Saturday. It was chilly in Idaho. Kelly and the boys were wild turkey hunting and were going to Pete and Janet's later. Janet is doing very well. For some reason, my computer won't let me make paragraphs unless Rose looks at it and does something so this may all run together. I asked Brother Joe to come this weekend up but haven't heard back from him. More people are up now so II'll quit for now.

No comments: