Saturday, June 01, 2013

Regular Saturday Morning

Saturday morning and Linda and I are here at the lake. Scott was going to fly as far as St. Louis with Brayden and leave him with Rose and Shirley last night but the weather interfered with their plans. The airport in St. Louis was closed so he had to proceed on to Kansas City and will fly back to St. Louis this afternoon. Then he an Shirley and Aunt Rose will drive to Georgia for a family reunion. He Went to Arkansas to one last year and was really looking forward to it. Pete called with his Saturday call. It's going to be 80 degrees out there today, not hot by Missouri standards. Chris and I had dinner twice this week. I think he really missed me during his vacation. Margaret is still staying at Stef's but gets homesick. That was a nice update from Brother Joe. I wish we'd get more like that. There were lots of storms but only rain, thunder and lightning here last night. Linda can stay with me until Wednesday and Goldman will get here.

No comments: