Thursday, July 11, 2013

Back To the Lake

I'm back at the lake with lots of company and good weather.     I got out of BJEC Tuesday and Goldman and I came down that afternoon.  Two of the fellows  I shared the dinner table with when I was there before were still there and we had dinners again this time.  They hated to see me leave. I was amazed to see how many people remembered me.  One of the nurses thought Rose and I were identical twins.  I had lots of visitors including Margaret and Stephanie.

The Home Health Care nurse came yesterday and I will get weekly physical therapy here at the house.  The chair lift has been really helpful.  I'm usually the first one up but sleep upstairs and whoever's here would worry and wake up.  Goldman usually hears me anyway..

I've talked to Rose this morning.  She and Shirley are heading off to for Chicago this weekend to see some clients and take care of some stuff at the condo,  Needles to say, they are going to  drive the new car with very little gas cost.

I'm going to try to get Brother Joe to come up soon or get him to meet me and Goldman somewhere for lunch this stay.  I'm expecting Scott and Jalen tomorrow evening and Mad Dog today.  I love having lots of company.

No comments: