Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Brief Status Report

It's Tuesday and it's me typing for myself again so this may take a while.  That was some very informative info that Rose and Joe provided.  Facts that might have been forgotten.

I'.m being moved to BJEC tomorrow.  This is where I was two years ago when I broke my ankle.  Where I am now,  The Rehabilitation Institute of St. Louis,  doesn't seem to provide what I need.  I need physical therapy, and they do have a little of that but more what they deem recreational, speech, and occupational therapies.  What I need is just physical exercise and balance improvement.

Rose and Chris and Goldman and Shirley have been faithful visitors,   Goldman brought Joy, his new girlfriend, up to meet me last night.  This will be the first 4th of July at the lake that I've missed since I bought the place.  Last weekend WAS the first girls' weekend I've missed.  I hope to get back down there soon.

No comments: