Friday, July 12, 2013

Friday at the lake

I'm watching the Cardinals as I post this.  Goldman has the brisket in dinner for dinner.  We had pork tenderloin last night and I don't think there was any leftovers.  We managed to sit everyone around the table to eat but expect more to arrive this evening so won't get to dine together.

My guests include Mad Dog,  Goldman. Beth, Brayden and his friend Tristian, Beth's friend Katie, her son Joe and his friend Grant, her daughter Taylor, and her nephew Zach  and tonight we are expecting Scott and Jalen and Katie's husband Joe

Goldman and Mad Dog made the trip to Camdenton  to get the tags for the boat only to find out that we had already taken care of the tags by mail and they were sitting in my computer bag the whole time

we just got new neighbors next door and we are hopping that they take a group picture of us tomorrow


No comments: