Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday Night in St. Louis

Goldman and I came back to St. Louis yesterday afternoon.  Mad Dog came with us since all the younger group are on their float trip.

We were happy to get back to  St. Louis, but the only reason I was looking forward to the weekend is that Rose, Shirley and I get Brayden.  We had spaghetti for dinner.  This afternoon he preferred staying home rather than going with Aunt Rose and me to the hairdresser.  The hairdresser had floated the same river the young people are floating this weekend.  I could pronounce but had to spell it for her to know where I meant.

Linda's sister-in-law, Joan, came over this afternoon and can fill in some when Goldman has to go back to school and Linda can't make it either.  She says she is also looking forward to it, and we'll begin on August 6 when she picks me up.

It seems like Saturday but Pete hasn't called so I know it's not.  Rose hasn't practiced her guitar AND just as I inserted that she picked it up.  Shirley and Rose are playing scrabble amidst other things and I'm getting for bed.  Brayden is watching the Cardinals lose.


No comments: