Saturday, July 20, 2013

New Helper

Mike Lynch came down for a couple days and brought me some onions and cherry tomatoes from his garden. He likes to ride the Sea Doo which still is in very good condition though it is about ten years old.

I was already dreading not being able to spend parts of August after Goldman starts teaching again because I knew Linda had some plans then when she emailed me that her sister-in-law, Joan, would be willing to do it.  She is a retired nurse and I'm going to meet her when I go home for a couple days next week.  I'm going back for a doctor's appointment and a haircut.  Also, since Rose, Shirley and I will have Brayden since most of the group are going on their 24th annual Courtouis River float trip.

I had to have some blood sample taken yesterday here for my neurologist and the nurse got my blood on the first stick.  I insisted that we stop for lunch at Culver's on the way home.  They do have great hamburgers but Steak and Shake have led for years.  I guess Steak and Shake has been around longer.

Pete called and again all is well in Idaho.  I disconnected him accidentally the first time so he chatted with Rose.  Mad Dog is coming back over today.  I don't think anyone else is coming but I'm always glad when they do.


No comments: