Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Home

It's Tuesday afternoon and I haven't made it to the lake this week for two reasons.  First. I haven't found anyone who can stay with me.  Linda and Joan are both currently busy cut will be back later on.  Yesterday I had scheduled that test with my neurologist which he postponed until next Monday and I believe I have a new companion whom I haven't interviewed yet.  She's supposed to call this evening.

The other reason was I got up a bit unsteady on my feet today.  I'm much better now but would probably have waited until tomorrow  though I'm even more steady now.  I cancelled my therapy at the lake but the supervisor said I was out of sessions anyway.  I did do 20 minutes on the exercycle.

Rose, Shirley, Sabrina, Alex, and I plan to have dinner at Macaroni Grill in St. Peter's this evening.  I'm feeling much better and believe I can go.

No comments: