Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Ready for Labor Day

Bea (the new woman) couldn't get her car serviced in time for us to leave first thing in the morning so we're waiting until Thursday.

It's the neurosurgeon who wants to see me to follow up on last week's testing.  I can't get an appointment with him until October 18.  He only sees patients in his office one and a half days a week, but we asked them to call if there were any openings.  I'm scheduled for an IVIG treatment in September, but I'm not sure if they'll do it.  Rose and I have talked to hospital/physician folk several times today and they are certainly helpful.

Again, I'm looking forward to the holiday weekend and the company I'll have.  I bought a brisket and have it here in the freezer and will get it thawed for Goldman to fix.  I haven't discussed the menu with anyone else, but maybe Bea and I can do some of the shopping since we will be arriving first.

No comments: