Friday, September 20, 2013

Back to BJEC

I'm amazed at how many people remember me from my previous two visits here.  The neurosurgeon remembered that there's two steps into our house.  I'm going to go down to the dining room for dinner tonight and plan on doing that quite frequently while I'm here.    I had physical and occupational therapy already today.  They came to get me just as I called Rose to tell her where she could find me.  She has a client early so decided to wait
 to wait until later in the day.  She's faithful about coming every day and Chris stops quite frequently after work.  Shelly came yesterday after work.  Goldman and Joy are coming to visit this evening.  Doug and Mad Dog are going to finish getting the lake house ready for the wedding.  I really appreciate their help and thought it couldn't be done without me.












No comments: