Monday, September 02, 2013

Labor Day

There's shoes laying all around the room and I believe Scott is going to make breakfast.  Beth is in the kitchen now helping him but I'm trying to get her to just come over here and visit with me..  She's spoiling him.  My computer keeps saying there's an error and I don't know what it is.  She could probably assist me.

We all have to leave today.  Linda and I are coming back Thursday through Sunday.  Rose and Shirley have to go to a conference over in Illinois for the weekend.  The Cardinals finally beat Pittsburg yesterday.  I was beginning to think Pete was right that the Cards weren't worth watching.

The kids rode the tube behind the boat and the big kids took a long ride on the wave runner a lot the last couple days.  They got their license now.  Doug and Brayden took a long boat ride - just the two of them.

Brayden asked his Dad on the way over here 'What's your favorite place in the  whole wide world?'  Scott said 'The lake house'.  Brayden said 'Mine, too. and when I get old I'm going to have one too.'  Scott said 'It will probably be this one.'  Brayden said 'Where will you be?.




No comments: