Friday, September 27, 2013

Not Much News - Just Happenings

I had 100 minutes of physical therapy besides occupational therapy this morning.  One of the therapists was fascinated with the blog and Rose got here soon enough to show her how to start one.  She also comes from an extended family and believes this would be a mover.  I can add to ours but have been doing it so long don't remember how we began it.  I've also shown several people about 'unclaimed funds' and found some money for some of them.

Shelly stopped by at lunchtime and I think Goldman is coming tomorrow.  Chris and Shelly went to the Rams game last night but I guess the Rams got clobbered.  I'm much more excited about the Cardinals and Cubs tonight.  I'll watch that but didn't even watch the Rams.

Chris just called and he will be here shortly.  I'm having some trouble with my AOL and I thought I had it working or could make do.  The ballgame doesn't start until 7:15 so he can get home in time for that to start so he can probably fix it and beat the traffic.  I get in trouble with my old dinner buddies if I eat in my room or at the wrong table.


No comments: