Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Plans for the Week

On Monday coming home from the Lake, I rode back to St. Louis with Beth, and all three boys rode with Scott.  I boys wanted to stick together,  I liked riding with my soon-to-be daughter-in-law.   I'm just glad to be at the Lake any way I can.  Linda and I are going back tomorrow and staying until Sunday.  Doug is coming down sometime this weekend to trim the trees and work on some of the boards on the deck in preparation for the wedding.  I'm sure Mad Dog will be his right hand man.  He's been doing a lot of stuff around there by himself during the week.

After I got back to St. Louis Labor Day, Chris took me out to dinner.  We went to JJ's over in St. Charles which is one of our favorite places.  Margaret, Dave and Sabrina, and Rose met for breakfast Sunday morning.   The Abbotts were headed for the Jefferson Barracks Cemetery to visit Norman's grave.

Rose is with a client and Shirley has gone to Whole Foods, so I may take a nap.  I'm still hoping  to meet with the neurosurgeon sooner than October if he has a cancellation. so I'll find out just what he can do.

The wedding is October 5, and I'm getting excited!

No comments: