Sunday, September 22, 2013

Saturday

Had dinner with Jack and Nels last night.  Only Jack showed up the night before but Nels  felt better yesterday.  Chris came by and took me down to the dining room.  One of the workers there remembered us from when Denny was here and I used to visit and from when I broke my ankle.  The physician stopped in and asked if I was keeping up the blog.  I told him I had and had promoted him to a neurosurgeon but would correct that entry.  I'm doing so.

It was Saturday so  I knew it was Saturday when Pete called.  Rose and Shirley came over and we figured out what I will wear to the wedding.  Scott and Brayden and Tristan went to the Missouri/Indiana game.  All I know is Missouri won.  I watched the Cardinals game and they also won.  My old friend Jack played football for Notre Dame and I was going to try to google him but couldn't get on google after I got back to my room..  Jack doesn't like it that I watch baseball.  He would rather I stay downstairs in the TV room and watch anything else.  TCM is having Hitchcock movies on Sundays and I've been catching as many as I can.

Rose hasn't been here yet today but I've talked to her and she'll be along later. I talked to Donald.  They''re back from Europe but will go on a short trip to Florida soon.

No comments: