Sunday, September 15, 2013

Sunday at Barnes

Rose is on her way with a cup of Starbucks so I may quit in the middle.  I did but meanwhile I can just keep typing.  They brought lunch and I'm hoping the physical therapist comes while Sis is here.  It is difficult for me to do two things at once.

My neurosurgeon hasn't been here yet today but I believe he is going to leave it up to me about the shunt and I think I'm going to have it done.  I googled a book about NPH that is out in kindle.  I found it on Friday and Rose ordered it while she was here yesterday.  I spent most of the day reading it.  The book was written by Adam Mednick. and the title is NPH From Diagnosis to Treatment.

Rose and I had a lovely visit and discussed the shunt.  She also put the new book on her computer and has been reading up on NPH and the shunt.  She just had to leave but it's almost time for the Cardinal game and I'm all set up to watch it.

No comments: