Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sunday at BJEC

I' m up and waiting for my breakfast and shower.  Rose has already brought donuts and was on her way to pick up a client at the train station in Clayton while Chris came by en route to Dallas for  a couple days.  I called Margaret yesterday and things seemed well in Troy with the Abbotts.  Pete and Janet and I had our usual Saturday chat yesterday also.  No therapy on Saturday or Sunday which I really miss.

Goldman came by yesterday and so did Chris.  Rose and Shirley visited twice and they picked me out something to wear to the wedding and made sure It suited me.  It did.

Meanwhile I did get my shower and breakfast and talked to my friend Linda who is also a Cardinal fan as his her husband Joe.  The Cards are a shoo in now - whatever that means - but I'll watch the game this afternoon.

No comments: