Thursday, October 24, 2013

Adding Some Facts

I'm hoping the Cardinals perform much better tonight than they did last night.  Linda just left and is planning on getting home in time to watch the whole game with her husband while Joe finishes a game of tennis.  I'm sure Rose and Shirley are watching the game and playing scrabble.  I think Shelly had to work and Chris has already stopped by.

When I saw a group of doctors yesterday morning and they were discussing and working toward a diagnosis, they asked ME what I thought it could be when I believe that I'm a happy person.    Then why do I sometimes cry for no reason?  I know that people love me.  Then why do I feel unwanted when I know most everyone does?  I feel left out when I'm not left out.  During one of my 'homeless' feeling periods last week, Chris hugged me and said 'Mama,you,ll always a home with me',  Rose and Shirley and Scott and family, too.  Linda had the recipes decided upon for our trip to the lake .

This morning, after a very restless night of thinking these things over, I decided perhaps I  should just list and concentrate on physical problems.  I'll get lots of physical and occupational there so the therapists already  know I need to work on.

No comments: