Thursday, October 24, 2013

Back at Barnes

I'm home now or rather back at Barnes- Jewish.  I awoke yesterday morning to a 'room full of doctors' - not a flattering place to be.  I'm on a first name basis with a lot of the personnel here and I'm sure they're as tired of seeing me as I am being here.

Chris and I came back from Louisville Sunday evening after a delightful weekend with Scott and family.  Something happened to me on the way home and Chris took a stop by the Emergency Room.  They didn't keep me then but they did keep me on Monday.  Rose brought me  because Chris still had my insurance card and he met us there.  I'm here now and have been acting weird lately.  'I didn't want to go there, I didn't wanna do it, but I did.'

Linda and I were scheduled to go to the lake on  but she is here with me now and was here yesterday. too.  Sis and Chris have been in and out.  I've talked to both Pete and Donald and briefly to Margaret.  Mad Dog went over yesterday while they delivered the washer and dryer.  He had also done any laundry that needed doing.  Now that I have these new appliances, there's no dirty laundry awaiting.


No comments: