Wednesday, October 02, 2013

En Route to the Wedding

Had a bit of set back at BJEC but things are okay now.  I had to come back to big Barnes  for a couple days for an adjustment on the shunt but should get back to regular place tomorrow in time for my haircut Friday morning.  My hairdresser will come to BJEC and Rose and Shirley will pick me up there and we'll leave for the lake then.  My symptoms were fluctuating blood pressure and some pain at one of the 'holes in my head'.  The doctor believes some medication will relieve both.  I'm here at big Barnes but return to the other place tomorrow.

Joe met up with Donald and Vita and Jennifer in Marshfield yesterday.  They did a tour of the place and Joe had heard there had been some vandalism of the cemeteries.  He sent me an email to see if I had any old pictures of the place for our ancestry collection or information about this crime.  I'll let Rose post this and would like any data any other might have.  I'm sure he sent  this email around.  I just don't know how to add it and I'm sure she does.

Scott and Beth and the boys are right now en route from Louisville.  They are going to drop Jalen by our house because he has a paper to write.  He will go down with us or whoever leaves first.  Brayden is going to down with them.   They'll go near here but past visiting hours.  Chris spent a lot of the afternoon and Rose was here this evening.

No comments: