Thursday, October 10, 2013

Friends

I'll start this post though there's really no news.  I'm just really anticipating getting out of here.  My room mate and I really enjoyed the ballgame last night.  Even though we won, she thought they didn't keep score correctly.  We both were still happy about the outcome.  We both managed to stay awake through all nine innings.  I called Scott to see if they were watching the game.  He said Beth preferred Soap Operas, and he had been over ruled.  I didn't believe him.

I've decided to look at a washer/dryer before buying.  Like Mother used to say 'Don't buy a pig in a poke',  A Kenmore pair is what I find on line most reasonable and what I need.  The one I'm replacing lasted a very long time, and this pair will probably outlast me.

Rose, Chris, several of my therapists, and myself met yesterday to discuss my progress and release.  I'm popular around here, but not sure that's a good place to be.  As I was getting off the elevator from dinner last night, I met some workers from the third floor that I hadn't seen since this stay.  I'm now on the second floor.  They weren't aware I was back, and I thought they were confused.  I had to show them the scar from the shunt to prove I had been on the second floor and was back.  They didn't know what had become of me and were very glad to see me.

Rose will be here shortly with Starbucks for me and my roommate.  I haven't had either therapy yet this morning, but have made friends with several therapists.  We've vowed to be and stay friends this time after my stay.  It's nice to have Kay Berry back and to have made the Orsos friends, plus all my other friends and family.
































No comments: