Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Good Therapy


I have already told my siblings that I will be released from here on Saturday and still hope to get some intense therapy after that.  I need a haircut badly and will get an appointment as soon as I can arrange one,

Had to take a break from updating for a 75 minute therapy session.  The therapy here is really great.  Scott and Beth and the boys stopped by on their way back to Louisville for a quick visit.  They brought me a lovely present that Beth had made but were dreading the long ride back.  The boys were more interested in a hamburger stop than a visit with Granny, though they tried not to show it.  I assume they got home safely, though I haven't heard.

Rose hasn't been here yet but she's probably on her way.  As usual. she'll bring Starbucks for me and my room mate.  They call me 'Martha' here at BJEC and Rose called me Sue when there was people in my room the other day.  Someone inquired 'Why do you call her Sue when her name is Martha?'  Rose explained my early childhood shyness in telling people what the family called me when I went to school.

The washer at the lake house quit this weekend.  I believe I've had it since I bought the place and bought it used back then.  I may replace the  drier, too.  It still works but not too well.  After Rose arrived with the Starbucks, we spent some time on Kenmore website pricing a washer or a pair and decided it might be a wise decision to replace both.  I'm still deciding and shopping and watching for sales.

Rose has come and gone.  I have instructions to wear a Cardinal shirt tomorrow from my session this morning.  Really, what I'd like and think I've earned is a therapy shirt.  

No comments: