Friday, October 18, 2013

In Lieu of AOL

For some reason, I can't get on AOL to write to people or receive mail so I'll communicate by blogger as usual anyway.  Ding and I are are heading to Louisville after Rose takes me to my first checkup the neurosurgeon this afternoon.  I'm not sure how to to spell his name but I really like him and am eager to see if he agrees with me that that I  am progressing.  Rose has yet to meet him and is also eager for the appointment.

The occupational therapist came yesterday for her first visit and will come back on Monday morning.  Her name is Cynthia and she mostly assessed me and what I need and what I want to accomplish.  I think both the physical and occupational therapists will see me when I'm at the lake too.  Cynthia said they would be contacting me down there as will the physical therapist here.

Chris and I went to dinner last night and he took me to Target.  I've been wanting some Dr. Scholl shoes and Google said they have them but they only had the inserts.  I did buy  some more picture frames for the lake house but I'm about to run out of wall space.

Linda and I are going to the lake Tuesday morning.  I'm sure the leaves across the cove have turned.  Mad Dog has contacted the company to winterize the boat and Doug will winterize the wave runner guys' weekend.  Guys' weekend is November 1 and I'm not invited.

No comments: