Sunday, October 13, 2013

Roses

I'm home now and glad to be here.  They took good care of me at BJEC but nothing comparable  to Rose and Shirley.  Pete and Janet called yesterday morning with their weekly call so I knew it was Saturday.  They inquired about my watching the 13 inning Cardinal game the night before.  Needless to say, I didn't make it.  My room mate whose name was Rose did watch the whole thing.  So did Rose and Shirley.  Yesterday's game wasn't nearly so exciting, even though we won.  All of St. Louis has baseball fever.

When Rose picked me up yesterday and brought Starbucks Coffee for me and my room mate, whose name was also Rose, my nurse was in the room, also named Rose, Sis said it was the first time she had been with two other Roses.  I guess I was a thorn among Roses.

No comments: