Monday, October 07, 2013

Sitting in my Room

I said I wasn't going to update today because I probably wouldn't have anything to say but the ballgame will be on pretty soon and that's what I'm going to do this afternoon so I'll just make up some stuff.  Scott and Beth and family are stopping by on their way back to Louisville.  Rose has already been over with a cup of Starbucks but had to go home to practice for her guitar lesson she's having later this afternoon.  She's pretty diligent about practicing and very diligent about my daily Starbucks.

People all around this facility knew about the wedding.  Even one of the doctors inquired about it.  My name isn't on the door but that's because everyone here knows me.  It's room 217.  My only complaint about this place is that they change sheets more often than a person is allowed to shower.  I have complained, but so far it hasn't helped.

I just found out I won't have physical therapy today.  Lots of people don't like PT but I do, and I'm disappointed.  The occupational therapist told me yesterday I was through with that but came in today for me to do.  I'm not sure what.

Beth and Scott and the boys haven't stopped by yet.  I believe they have another day off tomorrow so can rest up from the beautiful occasion.

I'm going to call Pete and Donald and Margaret this afternoon.  I'm sure they already know how much we missed them.


No comments: