Sunday, October 06, 2013

Third Update on One Occasion

There was something else that I knew but that had slipped my mind.  Kay Berry had a heart attack and a double bypass in August 2011.  I insisted that I wasn't aware of it but was able to refresh my mind by referring to the posts from 2011 with her name.  It popped right up.

The pictures of Rose and Joe and myself are already on the blog and copies will go on the family shelf down there.  Too bad that Pete and Donald and Margaret couldn't attend.    Joe said he truly enjoyed his Turnbough Tour with Jennifer and Donald.  Next time I hope I get to do it with them or at least someone who knows the way.  I don't.

I'm not sure I've ever posted three updates in one day before nor had as much news so that may be the reason.  Looks like the one who's been checking it the most has been me today.  Perhaps other readers have been in church.  Rose came over.  I talked to Scott.  Goldman made sure Rose and Shirley and I got home safely.  That was today after we returned yesterday.

I may not post tomorrow just because I may not have anymore to say.  I've taken time between my postings and watching the ballgame for my meals and haven't even had a good nap today.  Sis thinks I must get bored and I do on occasion but keep busy with my computer and major leagues right now.  I'd like to have one of those fancy phones but can't afford it right now.  Besides that, I'm not even sure I can do everything this one does.

No comments: