Saturday, October 26, 2013

World Series

I'm back to myself today after a day and night of mostly eat and sleep.   That really helped.  The whole dining room yelled my name when I went down for dinner last night,  I was invited by my former roommate to watch the game this evening and also by my two men friends to go downstairs to a different place to watch the outcome.  I decided to just stay in my room and watch us win by myself.  (I hope I'm right.  Right now we're leading,)

Sis brought me and my former roommate Starbucks coffee and spent a long afternoon with me. A therapist started an evaluation on me asking me a lot of questions and testing my strength.  I slept through Pete's call.  First time I've ever done that.  Ding was here for a while.  Brayden's soccer team lost their game but only lost by 5 and lost by 9 last time they played these guys.  I think he said they are getting better.  He did loose the Student Council President Election but was probably relieved since he won't have to deliver any more speeches.

Linda has been such a great friend and companion.  She and her husband, Joe, are also great Cardinal fans and Rose and I both agreed she should they should watch the game together I'm sure they are doing so.  Again, I'm pretty sure Rose and Shirley are probably watching the game and play Scrabble.  The Abbotts are probably gathered in a huddle and now we're ahead.  Margaret's dog is even named after the hindcatcher.  Brayden, should I call him catcher instead of hindcatcher  like home run with the bases loaded instead of grandslam?  Maybe I should ask Yadier?


No comments: