Monday, November 04, 2013

AN UPDATE

Sue is still in Barnes Jewish Extended Care working hard in therapy to regain her strength and balance.  She has her computer but has difficulty signing onto the Family Gazette.  This afternoon she emailed me this update for posting:

"The Idaho Felins celebrated Nancy's 54th birthday Saturday evening.   We posted her picture and am now wishing her a belated Happy Birthday and many more. I am Nancy's Godmother and lived in Idaho Falls with Pete and Janet the year Nancy was born.  I knew a person could get a driver's license at the age of 15 in Idaho.  I had turned 15 that year and was eager to drive.  Pete taught me to drive.  His main teaching was 'keep it between the ditches'.  I still managed to follow his rule over my driving days.

Thank you, Goldman, for the pictures and update about the guys' weekend.  Back here in St. Louis, Shirley's nephew and niece and great nephew, Michael. Leslie and Charley, visited from Memphis.  Rose and Shirley brought Charley over here to see me, and he sure made a hit.   He's 17 months old, a sturdy little guy, and cute as could be.  

Shelly came over to see me Saturday afternoon.  She had to work, but it's not far from BJEC.  Scott stopped on his route back to Louisville Sunday afternoon, and Chris was here on one of his routes today.  Rose is here at least once daily.  We are starting to plan out Thanksgiving Dinner.  I have a dental appointment tomorrow which I dread.  But the physical and occupational therapies today I much enjoyed."

No comments: